Why I Started This Blog

I started this blog for my children

Our story is written as a Federal Law Suit, and an Article 78 (which is legaleze for when you sue a Judge) below on the right hand side.. and well as numerous Motions & Petitions.

Use the magnifying symbol to enlarge the documents for easier reading.

Don't shoot the messenger.. but guess what..

Many court rooms are corupted by some not so honest judges!

Innocent or not..

In the blink of an eye.. you can lose your kids, your life savings, your inheritance, your house and or your mind!

That's why I've continued to post to this blog because...

So many children are being destroyed by our wonderful system..

They've forced me to become a Child/Family and Civil Rights advocate/activist.

I should thank them for the education I got out of this!

Don't miss the videos at the bottom of the page.. of Senator Sampson holding hearings on corruption within the N.Y. Court System!


Sunday, August 18, 2013

Reduce Psychological Wounds From Early Trauma..

I just came across this amazing You Tube Video searching for info on Emotionally Unavailable People, and I when I found this.. OMG  I was blown away! It's a video by a veteran trauma-recovery therapist  Peter Gerlach, MSW

I couldn't help but post it here for all the families that have been estranged, or alienated, from each other... or that are in one way or another dysfunctional, this includes Parent Alienation, Children, or Adult Children, Suffering From Parent Alienation Syndrome, Trama Bonding, Stockholm Syndrome, or if you were raised in a home with a Malignant Narcissist, or Psychopath, or the more politically correct term Sociopath parent, or if your parent, caretaker, or whomever was a me, me, me kind of person.. and you never felt good enuff, important enuff, and your self esteem never quite reached the level is was supposed to reach... then this set of You Tube Videos are a MUST WATCH FOR YOU!

Or if you know anyone that needs help from any of the above isues please send this post to them, this isn't a time for shame or blame, this is a time to heal, once and for all.. to stop living a dysfunctional life.. stop living in denial.. stop living a life from a fragmented part of yourself and start living the life your true self is meant to live!

And once you have taken a peek and realize this is the real deal, and it will be the best investment of your time you've ever spent on yourself cuz otherwise IT'S FREE...  you can also send this page to as many people you know that need the help this man & I are offering (I'm simply adding to what he is offering by putting his work out there on my page & offering Coaching with anyone who wants it, while working on his not for profit pages) to me through Wizpert, I have a direct link on the right,if you want to work with me, while you are working with his you tube videos.. just click my picture and you will be sent to my Wizpert Skype Account, where I can help you.. and if I'm not signed on at the time, you can ping me and they will let you know when I'm available.

Please send this page out to as many estranged, alienated, enemeshed, or over protected families as possible, the gentleman in the video is a 30 year therapist working with childhood trauma, and his work is on point!

He is giving this stuff away for FREE! I can't even beat that- God bless him!!!

This is where I started, and he grabbed my attention...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqZQaJtmqgQ

This is where the first link took me.. and I was further blown away..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEPAbxSnlFs&list=PLFDDB7B5952B93B5B&index=2

And here is his website...

http://sfhelp.org/gwc/guide1.htm 





No comments:

Post a Comment