Why I Started This Blog

I started this blog for my children

Our story is written as a Federal Law Suit, and an Article 78 (which is legaleze for when you sue a Judge) below on the right hand side.. and well as numerous Motions & Petitions.

Use the magnifying symbol to enlarge the documents for easier reading.

Don't shoot the messenger.. but guess what..

Many court rooms are corupted by some not so honest judges!

Innocent or not..

In the blink of an eye.. you can lose your kids, your life savings, your inheritance, your house and or your mind!

That's why I've continued to post to this blog because...

So many children are being destroyed by our wonderful system..

They've forced me to become a Child/Family and Civil Rights advocate/activist.

I should thank them for the education I got out of this!

Don't miss the videos at the bottom of the page.. of Senator Sampson holding hearings on corruption within the N.Y. Court System!


Friday, May 3, 2013

My Personal Empowerment Web Page..


Hey Guys & Gals,
As a Family & Civil Rights Advocate for the last dozen or so years, who myself hit rock bottom just before I began advocating, after leaving an abusive Malignant Narcissist and or an evil Psychopath ex, I began my own internal healing.. It’s taken me well over a dozen years, but I am totally healed now.. and let me tell you, there isn't any better feeling; except being with your children!

I began with a Google search using the term 'Brain Washed' because that was what my ex did to my children, he was somehow able to turn them against me, and I'd be damned if I wasn't going to figure out how that was possible. I adored my babies & they adored me in return. Little did I know that a decade later, I'd have an extensive education in Family, Civil Rights & Human Rights, but in Law as well! If I had been in school, I would without a doubt have a Doctorate in Psychology & Philosophy, and have passed the Barr by now!  This isn’t all about me, it’s actually all about you, so stay with me here..

I've always been a very focused & determined person, and once I put my mind to something.. that's it games ON! I will dig as deep as I have to in order to get the answers; now don't get me wrong, I'm not looking for any particular answer, so often times.. I find answers that I'm not exactly happy with. Nonetheless, the truth is what I seek! Like it or not, matters not to me.

In the last dozen years I've learned a lot about who I was.. and most of it turned my stomach! Ehh it is what it is, and that was then, and this is now!

A few things I also learned about me is that I am a very observant person, & I have an uncanny ability to sit back & observe situations & ‘feel’ the energy that’s not being shown on the surface, whether I'm playing a role in these situations or not. I am able to see through the hype, the bullshit, the drama, the lies, the manipulation, the denial...the projection, the defense mechanisms, & the fog that's often times intentionally created to take advantage of others! And because of that ability, it has become crystal clear that any agency such as Child Protective Services, or large groups that receive federal funding to protect women & children, such as National Organization for Women (NOW), & Voices of Women (VOW), weren't empowering these women, or protecting them or any child they got their claws into, NO.. in fact they are further emotionally abusing them all!

As a survivor myself of domestic violence, who's Psychopath ex used his political connections to have me removed from my children's lives based on straight-up Fraud, as well as Fraud Upon The Court (Fraud on the Court Law & Legal Definition), I turned to NOW for help in 2003. They asked for a detailed description of what was going on, and I began by telling them I had a Life-Time Order of Protection from another State, and that my ex had political connections & turned my children against me. That was the end of that conversation; they refused to help me and hung up rather abruptly!

Today, actually in 2006.. I finally figured out why!

The reason for this post today is because there are many women out there who are still in severe victim mode and are allowing those women's groups to fill their heads with bullshit and lies to keep their own agenda going strong, the Title IV Federal Funding these groups get for the states to 'protect' women & children. Yet, as an independent thinker, it became crystal clear to me (in other words, in my opinion- screw you NOW, I just covered my ass legaly) that groups such as 'NOW' & VOW, are nothing but abusers themselves.. and the mind-set of the abused, whether male or female, is that of a victim, myself included back then.

I had also been a large part of many Yahoo, Family & Civil Rights groups over the years, and I couldn't help but notice that although most of them were Fathers Rights groups back in the day, when the shit hit the fan in my own life, in 2001. More & more women, mothers, not just second wives, were getting involved with Fathers Rights Groups looking for help. Side note, there are just as many men with a victim mindset as there are women.. it has not a fucking thing to do with gender, race, age, economic status, height, weight, neighborhood, geographic location or even what kind of car you drive lol.. (I had to try to lighten this up a bit).. No, but seriously, I began to see clear patterns in behavior regardless of anything else anyone wants to group people together with. The more mothers that joined these groups, the clearer it all became, it has nothing to do with WHAT YOU ARE, ie mother, father, black, white, young, old, rich, poor.. it all had to do with WHO YOU ARE!

When I say, "Who you are", what I'm really saying is how emotionally intelligent (What Is Emotional Intelligence) you are. 

Boy, oh boy, did I have a lot to learn...

I did, actually I went out and began my Certifications in Strategic Intervention with Anthony Robbins, & Chloe Madanes (http://www.robbinsmadanes.com/), as well as studying NLP under Steve G. Jones in his NLP Practioner Certification, NLP Master Certification, & his NLP Trainer Practioner Certification Programs..

As well as taking a Holistic Life Coaching Certification with Hu Dalconzo, the Founder & CEO of..
So why am I saying all of this?
Because it was you, the Family Court Victim who set me out on a path to help others like myself (you) who were screwed over by the corruption in our Family Court System to Empower yourself so that they can't get away with [il]legally kidnapping your children, and keeping you going round & round in circles until your children become adults. Or so that your ex, no longer will have the power to make your life a living hell, or so that you can learn to heal the inner protector who jumps out to protect you when your alienated children appear to be deliberately trying to hurt or even destroy you!
And, most of all.. so that you learn how to get out of the never ending repetitive patterns of emotional devastation in your life.
Believe it or not, these things are happening to brilliant people, because what's going on is on an energy level and has not a fucking thing to do with anything that is in any of our awareness to date- let me change that for you!
When you think about what you've gone through thus far, and what is inevitably in your future (like it or not- it's more of the same), one cannot afford not to empower themselves and make a difference in the relationships they have or don't have with their children and their present day partners or their future partners.
Don't believe me? Take a look at my Web-Site and go straight to the page, "What If The World Is Your Mirror", read that, & then go through the blogs and make sure to read the one about Patterns.
The first session is free, and for now you can work with me on Wizpert for free as well, until they start charging.. https://wizpert.com/ I am under the Relationship section, sub categories 'Conflict' as well as in the Personal Growth & Spiritual Awareness sub categories.
FYI, in case you're thinking.. "Do you know what a Life Coach charges; I can't afford that!"
I'm in this to be the person to someone else that I needed a dozen years ago, which I couldn't have afforded either..
I'm here to make this planet we call Earth a better place that how I found it, and for those that can afford it.. I know they will pay me what I'm worth, it's the one's that can't afford it.. that I'll bend over backwards to help.
It's called paying it forward, and I know it'll come back to me, my children, or even my grandchildren one day if they so should ever need it, so I'm not worried.. I trust the Universe!
But, I'm not stupid either, I have two lawsuits pending.. one against Child Protective Services & the City of New York, and the other against the entire United States with the Intra-American Commission on Human Rights (http://www.oas.org/en/iachr/decisions/cases_reports.asp), which by the way.. is the easiest Petition I've put in yet. So, if you can prove that your Human Rights (under their guidelines & laws) have been violated, you might just want to file a Petition yourself.

P.S. While you're over there checking out my Personal Empowerment Page, I'd appreciate it greatly if you would also hit the link button.. so that I can help your friends or their friends as well..

No comments:

Post a Comment