Why I Started This Blog

I started this blog for my children

Our story is written as a Federal Law Suit, and an Article 78 (which is legaleze for when you sue a Judge) below on the right hand side.. and well as numerous Motions & Petitions.

Use the magnifying symbol to enlarge the documents for easier reading.

Don't shoot the messenger.. but guess what..

Many court rooms are corupted by some not so honest judges!

Innocent or not..

In the blink of an eye.. you can lose your kids, your life savings, your inheritance, your house and or your mind!

That's why I've continued to post to this blog because...

So many children are being destroyed by our wonderful system..

They've forced me to become a Child/Family and Civil Rights advocate/activist.

I should thank them for the education I got out of this!

Don't miss the videos at the bottom of the page.. of Senator Sampson holding hearings on corruption within the N.Y. Court System!


Thursday, August 16, 2012

Why I am Still Disgused With The System

I'll bet your wondering why I'm so disgusted, the family court system bites!

Let me give you an idea of what has gone on in my case for the last SIX YEARS! (Update- the last TWELVE YEARS!

I have been labeled a drug addict by ACS, I was on the CSR without my knowledge that they indicated a case against me in 2001!!

No Court, No "N' petition, no chance at defending myself!

I was in the hospital and ACS ASKED me if it was ok if my estranged husband could keep the children (who were in his care during this hospital stay) and of course I agreed.

Well low and behold ACS REMOVED my children, but it would be FEBRUARY 2006 before I found this information out!

During 2001 and 2006 - I begged the court to allow me visitation after my estranged husband refused me any time with my children.

I was told in court that I would not be allowed ANY VISITATION because I was a drug addict!!

I was denied the opportunity to defend this with a drug test!!

After I submitted a voluntary NEGATIVE HAIR drug test to the court the following Court date THEY STILL REFUSED ME ANY VISITATION!!!!!!!!

In February of 2006, I accidentally found out I was on the CSR labeled a drug addict that attempted suicide!!!!

I immediately wrote to the powers that be within the agency and politely DEMANDED (after they tried to blow me off the first time) an administrative review..

The case against me was overturned on July 12 2006!!

My children have become alienated from me, they have been kept from me for YEARS!

NO VISITATION AT ALL! NOTHING, NADDA, ZERO, ZILCH, ZIP!

I know they now suffer from Parent Alienation Syndrome, and I cannot get the Court to do anything about this!

Of course I've begun a lawsuit against ACS and the City, for Malicious Prosecution, and Negligent Misrepresentation, but what good is it?

They destroyed my life and if I'm lucky and get my children back, it will take the rest of my life to convince them that they were lied to and alienated because their father is probably a sociopath (My opinion he refuses testing) and didn't care about them or their needs.

During my research, I stumbled across some information that I found quite interesting, I'll share it with you and let you decide if my estranged husband has connections or if this was a coincidence!

Husband referee's for CYO -He lives with Aggie Panepinto
Jospeh Panepinto - is the Director of CYO -who happens to be married to Barbara Panepinto -Who happens to be a Supreme Court Judge!

I've contacted the Chief Judge Kaye, and numerous other powers that be within the system, I've contacted the Special Inspector General, I've gone to the District Attorney, contacted the children's schools..

And thus far no one sees a problem with any of this. Go figure!

Like I've said a zillion times I'm so disgusted with the system!

Originally published on 3/6/07

No comments:

Post a Comment