Why I Started This Blog

I started this blog for my children

Our story is written as a Federal Law Suit, and an Article 78 (which is legaleze for when you sue a Judge) below on the right hand side.. and well as numerous Motions & Petitions.

Use the magnifying symbol to enlarge the documents for easier reading.

Don't shoot the messenger.. but guess what..

Many court rooms are corupted by some not so honest judges!

Innocent or not..

In the blink of an eye.. you can lose your kids, your life savings, your inheritance, your house and or your mind!

That's why I've continued to post to this blog because...

So many children are being destroyed by our wonderful system..

They've forced me to become a Child/Family and Civil Rights advocate/activist.

I should thank them for the education I got out of this!

Don't miss the videos at the bottom of the page.. of Senator Sampson holding hearings on corruption within the N.Y. Court System!


Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Lesism - by Les Floyd: RIP Brenda Floyd, My Mum

Lesism - by Les Floyd: RIP Brenda Floyd, My Mum

This is a post that every 'Mum', (every dad), and every adult child should see..

Even if, or especially if, you and your 'Mum' (or dad) has, had, or are still having, any sort of conflict..

No comments:

Post a Comment