Why I Started This Blog

I started this blog for my children

Our story is written as a Federal Law Suit, and an Article 78 (which is legaleze for when you sue a Judge) below on the right hand side.. and well as numerous Motions & Petitions.

Use the magnifying symbol to enlarge the documents for easier reading.

Don't shoot the messenger.. but guess what..

Many court rooms are corupted by some not so honest judges!

Innocent or not..

In the blink of an eye.. you can lose your kids, your life savings, your inheritance, your house and or your mind!

That's why I've continued to post to this blog because...

So many children are being destroyed by our wonderful system..

They've forced me to become a Child/Family and Civil Rights advocate/activist.

I should thank them for the education I got out of this!

Don't miss the videos at the bottom of the page.. of Senator Sampson holding hearings on corruption within the N.Y. Court System!


Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A message sent to my old blog.. Disgusted With The System

I often recieve comments on my other old better known blog, www.DisgustedWithTheSystem.blogspot.com) which are nothing more than people trying to get my readers to go to their web pages and buy something or another.. I delete those, and they never make it to my readers..
 
However, I just recieved the email below.. and I went to the page to see what it was about, and I was pretty imppressed, so I decided to share the link with my readers..
 
Take a look at the email and click on the links if you want to know more about what the site has to offer..
 
 
Hi Zoey,

Considering that I work with Parttimenanny.org, I spend a lot of time on the Internet browsing blogs, and I must say that yours has caught my attention. Coincidentally, we recently published an article entitled “18 Blogs with Ideas on How Kids Can Thank Our Service Men and Women” that I believe would draw considerable interest from your readers. If you are interested in sharing with them, then feel free to do so. Here's the link for your convenience: (http://www.parttimenanny.org/blog/18-blogs-with-ideas-on-how-kids-can-thank-our-service-men-and-women/)

Thanks for your time!
Allen Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment