Why I Started This Blog

I started this blog for my children

Our story is written as a Federal Law Suit, and an Article 78 (which is legaleze for when you sue a Judge) below on the right hand side.. and well as numerous Motions & Petitions.

Use the magnifying symbol to enlarge the documents for easier reading.

Don't shoot the messenger.. but guess what..

Many court rooms are corupted by some not so honest judges!

Innocent or not..

In the blink of an eye.. you can lose your kids, your life savings, your inheritance, your house and or your mind!

That's why I've continued to post to this blog because...

So many children are being destroyed by our wonderful system..

They've forced me to become a Child/Family and Civil Rights advocate/activist.

I should thank them for the education I got out of this!

Don't miss the videos at the bottom of the page.. of Senator Sampson holding hearings on corruption within the N.Y. Court System!


Thursday, October 18, 2012

Support Equal Custody


 
I received the note below this morning and was asked to pass it on..

The title was, A New Message About: I got an answer..............................

It was a Message From The Cause: Support Equal Custody

Posted By Ray Lautenschlager (Cause Founder)

So here ya go.. Consider it passed on..

It was admitted to me today that the Ohio Child Support Review Council is not made up of statutorily required members.

When Ohio law is specific as to what the composition of this Council is to be and that law is not followed, the public trust has been broken. (ORC 3119.024) Is specific on who can be appointed to this Council.

It does not say someone that they FEEL (Brian's words) is knowledgeable and can represent that obligors and obliges, it says that the Council is to contain an actual obligor and an actual oblige.

The law is also specific in that the Council is to contain a judge, not a magistrate, a judge. Serpil Ergun is Magistrate within the Cuyahoga Country Domestic Relations Court, not an elected judge as by law. http://links.causes.com/s/clEdV5?r=rQoZ

P.S. If you are or were a follower of my original Blog www.DisgustedWithTheSystem.BlogSpot.com please follow me here instead. That blog is being dismantled and in its place will be this blog - names- because it's very important to one of my children!

No comments:

Post a Comment